Common Tax Info Needed

We’ve provided a list of the most common forms and/or items needed to complete  your tax return.  This is only a partial list and each individual may have a unique situation.  However, if we do require further information from you that is not outlined below we will advise you of that during your appointment.

  • All W2 Forms for you and your spouse
  • 1099-G forms for unemployment income, or state or local tax refunds
  • 1099-NEC/MISC forms for you and you spouse (for any independent contractor work)
  • 1099-R Pension Income
  • 1099-INT. – DIV. OR K-1 for Investment or interest income
  • SSA-1099 for Social Security benefits received
  • 1099-B Investments Stock Sales
  • 1095A.B.C – Covered California Insurance
  • Advanced Child Tax Credit Letter 6419
  • 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement
  • Evidence of common residence for dependents (School/Health insurance for 2021)
  • Child Care Provider – Name, Address, Federal ID
  • Birth Certificate/Social Security Card for new dependents
  • Business Income – Income and Expenses
  • Rental Property – Income and Expenses
  • Form 1099-E for student loan interest paid
  • Form 1099-T for tuition paid (or receipts/cancelled checks for tuition paid for post high school education)
  • Bank Information – Routing and account number